Virtual Office Information
Department of Bioengineering
Welcome! In the event that our office is not accessible, we ask that you refer to the resources below:
- BE staff contacts for questions or comments
- Faculty contacts:
Email is the best way to reach the members of the Department. Please also join us on Penn BE Slack channel.
Student Innovation Spaces:
For information regarding the Stephenson Foundation Educational Lab & Bio-MakerSpace visit the BE Labs website. Here you will be able to contact the staff, including appointment times, as well as an opportunity to join the Bio-MakerSpace Online Slack community.
Current undergraduate students:
- Undergraduate advising: Email Kacy Dadura or contact your faculty advisor
- Undergraduate courses including permit requests and time conflicts: Email Erin Reavy-Fredericks
- Fall 2020 Undergraduate Policies + Changes
Current graduate students:
Additional Information for BE Faculty and Labs:
- Who to contact: Information including a listing of staff responsibilities can be found on the BE Faculty Drive. Note: Our primary faculty have access through your SEAS Google accounts. If you have difficulty accessing or would like access through a different Google account please contact Sarah Gormley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copies/Printing/Posters, etc.: The SEAS Copy Center remains available to faculty for print outs, copies, poster reproductions, etc. To contact the Copy Center please use 215-898-8115 or 215-898-7983, or email email@example.com.
- Packages and Mail: The SEAS Copy Center is currently managing all incoming packages and mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Perishable packages are being stored in cold rooms until pickup can be arranged. Given the limited space and staffing in the Copy Center, all packages must be picked up the day they are delivered.
- Ordering Supplies and Shipping Labels: To request an Office Depot order or an outgoing mail label, please use this site. Note that BE staff are not able to process labels for packages which require EHRS approval. Information on routing packages through EHRS (e.g. for dry ice, biohazard, to restricted countries) can be found here.
- Shared Equipment: A list of shared equipment is available here. Please join BE Slack for access to shared equipment.
For more information about operations throughout the School, visit Penn Engineering’s Coronavirus Impact page.