BE Recent News
Below are the 10 most recent headlines from the Bioengineering department.
- Center for Engineering Mechanobiology 2.0: Developing ‘Mechanointelligence’
- Penn Engineers Develop a New Method that Could Enable a Patient’s Own Antibodies to Eliminate Their Tumors
- Congratulations to the Penn Engineering Graduates of 2022!
- 2022 Senior Design Project Competition Winners Announced
- Penn Engineering Commencement 2022
- Class of 2022 President’s Engagement, Innovation, and Sustainability Prizes
- Three Penn Engineers Named Goldwater Scholars
- Ossum Technologies Wins 2022 Y-Prize with Tool for Stabilizing Fractures
- ‘Decentralizing Vaccine Manufacture’
- Bionegineering Spin-off Vivodyne on Fast Company’s ‘Most Innovative’ List