BE Recent News
Below are the 10 most recent headlines from the Bioengineering department.
- Penn Engineers Solve the Paradox of Why Tissue Gets Stiffer When Compressed
- Rebound Liberia Kicks Into a New Phase
- Brain-machine Interfaces: Villainous Gadgets or Tools for Next-gen Superheroes?
- Blinking Eye-on-a-Chip is One of NSF’s ‘4 Awesome Discoveries’
- Michael Mitchell Receives Chinese Association for Biomaterials Young Investigator Award
- Penn Engineering’s Blinking Eye-on-a-Chip Used for Disease Modeling and Drug Testing
- Six Penn Engineers Receive Tenure
- Ravi Radhakrishnan Named Director of the Penn Institute for Computational Science
- César de la Fuente on 35 Innovators Under 35 List
- Penn Engineers’ ‘LADL’ Uses Light to Serve Up On-demand Genome Folding