BE Recent News
Below are the 10 most recent headlines from the Bioengineering department.
- Safe and Sound: Sonura Supports Newborn Development By Sequestering Disruptive Noise
- Why is Machine Learning Trending in Medical Research but not in Our Doctor’s Offices?
- Class of 2023 President’s Engagement, Innovation Prize Winners Announced
- Five from Penn Elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2023
- Two Penn Engineers Receive 2023 Provost’s Teaching Awards
- More Cancers May Be Treated with Drugs than Previously Believed
- The 2023 Penn Engineering Student Choice Awards
- Gregory Bowman Appointed Penn Integrates Knowledge University Professor
- César de la Fuente Named AIMBE Fellow
- 2022 PIP/PEP Prize Winners: Where are they now?